Residence Hall Association
SUNY Cortland's Residence Hall Association is one of the largest organizations on campus; its members include every student currently residing in an on-campus Residence Hall! So, just by living on campus, you're in! Because RHA is made up solely of resident students, the main goals of the group are focused on enhancing and enriching the SUNY Cortland experience for every student in every Residence Hall.
The Mission of the Residence Hall Association is to build community through residential living, provide a unified voice of the residential population, and offer leadership development to its members.
How does RHA serve the residence hall community?
The residence hall community is driven by two overreaching goals:
- To provide a forum for service and advocacy for the residential population.
- To provide opportunities for both social and leadership growth for its participant.
By becoming an active member of RHA, you will be given the chance to not only improve your residence hall community through personalized programming and building and equipment upgrades, but you will also have the opportunity to make life-long friends, add impressive leadership positions to your resume, and give back to your community!
How do I participate in RHA?
There are many ways to get involved in the SUNY Cortland Residence Hall Association! Here are just a few:
- Become a Hall Representative: Work closely with your RA Senator and Building RHA to bring your buildings needs and proposals to the larger general assembly!
- Become a Floor Representative: Represent your floor in bi-weekly Town Hall meetings- become a leader and a force for change in your building!
- Attend RHA Hall Meetings in YOUR Building: Bring your comments, concerns, program ideas, and whatever else you have in mind to bi-weekly town hall meetings. Make your voice heard!
- Attend RHA Sponsored Programs: Keep an eye out for programs in your building and around campus sponsored by RHA-these are usually FREE for students and are always a GOOD time!
- Attend Meetings: Every Tuesday | 7 p.m. | Corey Union, Fireplace Lounge
Email - email@example.com
Phone - (607) 753-5554
Snail Mail - PO Box 2000 Cortland, NY 13045
Meetings: Every Tuesday at 7 p.m. in Corey Union, Fireplace Lounge