RSP: Room Selection Process
Did you miss a deadline? Don't miss it again!
Step One: Pay your room deposit one of two ways by 4 p.m. on Apr. 19:
- At Student Accounts, Miller Building, room 323 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- With your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card on myRedDragon
- Under the Student Tab and the Residence Life and Housing section choose "Pay Room Deposit Online"
*Student staff members, EOP students, CURE students, and RHA/NRHH executive officers will receive a room deposit waiver in the mail. This must be turned in by the $150 Room Deposit deadline. You will be billed for the deposit.
Step Two: Complete your RSP Form by midnight on Apr. 23
- Log in to your myRedDragon
- Select the “Student” tab
- Under Residence Life and Housing select “Housing Forms for Continuing/Returning Students”
- Select “Room Selection Process (RSP) Form”
- Review the RSP Information PowerPoint
- Answer all questions as prompted and read the Room and Board License. Print a copy of the form then select submit. By selecting “submit” you are providing your electronic signature and agreeing to the policies of the Room and Board / West Campus Licenses.
- You will receive your Housing ID. This will be needed when you choose your room.