Whitaker Hall is a small, scenic residence hall designed to house a mixture of international and American students, with the goal of creating a diverse community open to learning about other cultures.
Whitaker Hall has one of the most beautiful and scenic views from its rooms, as it looks into the neighboring Water Works with its population of deer and ducks. In addition, Whitaker Hall has many single rooms and some rooms with individual bathrooms.
Whitaker Hall Highlights
- The first-floor recreation room is equipped with a pool table and TV.
- Mailboxes are located on the first floor near the staff office.
- The second floor has a full kitchen available for students to use.
- The student staff office and the RHD’s office are both located on the first floor.
- The laundry facilities and vending machines are located on the first floor; you use your college ID as a form of payment for vending. The cost for use of the laundry machines is included in your dining plan.
- The entire building has wireless Internet access.
- An elevator allows access to both floors.
Whitaker Hall Room Dimensions
Please be aware that these dimensions are approximate and may vary from room to room.
12' x 14.2' floor
6.7' x 12. 2' window
5.6' x 7.6' closet
Whitaker Hall Staff
Whitaker Hall is managed by a part-time hall manager who both lives and works in the hall.
Photo coming soon.
Hall Manager Office Phone: 607-753-4163
Student Staff Office Phone: 607-753-2628
Resident Assistants (RA)
Whitaker Hall has three resident assistants.
Administrative Assistant (AA)
There is one administrative assistant. This student staff member is responsible for distributing your mail, maintaining the staff office and assisting the RHD with tasks.
Academic Peer Mentor (APM)
There is one academic peer mentor. This student staff member is responsible for assisting you with your academic questions, keeping you aware of academic timelines and offering study groups.