Registration and Fees
Early bird registration (before Feb. 1):
- $60 per person
- $40 per person if presenting
Regular registration (between Feb. 1-8):
- $65 per person
Presentation submission deadline:
- Feb. 1
You will have to register with a valid email address and password, which will allow you to log on in the future to make any changes necessary to your participant information. You may change your participant list up until about a week before the conference.
The Residence Life Conference will sponsor:
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central New York
All donations and money earned through the silent auction will be donated to this organization.
Roll Call is a competition comprised of skits lasting 2-3 minutes. The skits may include acting, singing, dancing, step, video, etc. and are intended to be a means to introduce your school, show school pride and incorporate the conference theme. The school that wins gets the official Roll Call Trophy.
Skits will be judged based on originality, creativity, enthusiasm, energy and the use of the conference theme.
- minimum of two minutes
- maximum of three minutes
- should not contain offensive material
- must include at least one line pertaining to a 90s Nickelodeon television show or movie
- must include an artist style (e.g. song, dance, poetry)
- video can be done, but a live skit must still be included
- represent your school
- have fun and be unique
- support the theme (creativity)