Registration Fees and Deadlines
Early bird registration (before Feb. 2):
- $60 per person
- $40 per person if presenting
Regular registration (between Feb. 2-9):
- $65 per person
The above fee covers registration, materials, a continental breakfast and a catered luncheon. Each participant will also receive a short-sleeve t-shirt if they register before the deadline.
Presentation submission deadline:
- Feb. 2
You may change your participant list up until about a week before the conference by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make checks payable to ASC (Auxiliary Services Corporation) 3212
Mail checks to:
Residence Life and Housing Office
PO Box 2000
Cortland, NY 13045-0900
Getting Here and Hotel Information
Maps and directions
Country Inn and Suites: 607-753-8300
- Directions to Country Inn and Suites from SUNY Cortland, Corey Union
- Directions to Ramada from SUNY Cortland, Corey Union
All attendees are responsible for making reservations. Transportation between the hotel and the College is the attendee's responsibility.
The Residence Life Conference will sponsor:
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central New York
All donations and money earned through the silent auction will be donated to this organization.
Roll Call is a competition comprised of skits lasting 2-3 minutes. The skits may include acting, singing, dancing, step, video, etc. and are intended to be a means to introduce your school, show school pride and incorporate the conference theme.
Skits will be judged based on originality, creativity, enthusiasm, energy and the use of the conference theme.
- minimum of two minutes
- maximum of five minutes > for every 30 seconds
- should not be offensive
- must include at least one line pertainingto the theme of any superhero
- must include an artist style (e.g. song, dance, poetry)
- video/audio can be done, but a live skit must still be included
- you must represent your school in some way
- have fun and be unique
- support the theme (creativity)
- support the mission of Residence Life and Housing