Registration Fees and Deadlines
Early bird registration (before Feb. 2):
- $60 per person
- $40 per person if presenting
Regular registration (between Feb. 2-9):
- $65 per person
The above fee covers registration, materials, a continental breakfast and a catered luncheon. Each participant will also receive a short-sleeve t-shirt if they register before the deadline.
Presentation submission deadline:
- Feb. 2
You may change your participant list up until about a week before the conference by emailing email@example.com.
Make checks payable to Deborah Lewis/RLC Conference.
Mail checks to:
Residence Life and Housing Office
PO Box 2000
Cortland, NY 13045-0900
The Residence Life Conference will sponsor:
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central New York
All donations and money earned through the silent auction will be donated to this organization.
Roll Call is a competition comprised of skits lasting 2-3 minutes. The skits may include acting, singing, dancing, step, video, etc. and are intended to be a means to introduce your school, show school pride and incorporate the conference theme.
Skits will be judged based on originality, creativity, enthusiasm, energy and the use of the conference theme.
- minimum of two minutes
- maximum of five minutes > for every 30 seconds
- should not be offensive
- must include at least one line pertainingto the theme of any superhero
- must include an artist style (e.g. song, dance, poetry)
- video/audio can be done, but a live skit must still be included
- you must represent your school in some way
- have fun and be unique
- support the theme (creativity)
- support the mission of Residence Life and Housing