Licenses, Forms, and Documents

Access Forms

Many of our forms are accessed through myRedDragon. Watch this video to learn how to navigate to complete your form!


These policies support the goal of residence life and housing at SUNY Cortland to provide a clean, comfortable, safe and enriching living environment. Students have a right and a responsibility to be aware of the expectations of the community in which they live.

Room and Board License

License agreement for students living in residence halls.


New Student Off Campus Approval Form

Available on May 1. New students requesting to live off campus must fill out this form This will now be completed through a process on myRedDragon.

Release from Housing Financial Worksheet (Excel)

Any student who has submitted a release from housing form for a financial reason must complete this form.

Reservation of Outdoor Quad Spaces (Word)

Any group or organization wishing to hold an event in the outdoor areas between Bishop/Shea Halls or Hayes/Hendrick Halls must complete this form at least two weeks prior to the event.

Room Condition Report (PDF)

All students receive this upon check in and should compare the comments to the actual condition of their room to ensure accurate recording to avoid damage charges upon check-out.

Single in a Double Form (PDF)

All students requesting to buy their double room as a single room for the spring 2017 semester must complete this form.

Student Staff Roommate Form (PDF)

RAs, AAs and APMs who would like to pull a roommate into their room, suite, quad or apartment must fill out this form.

Wait-List Form

Students who are interested in moving back on campus after going through the readmission process must fill out this form. This will now be completed through a process on myRedDragon.