What is the West Campus Apartments Guarantee?
This is an opportunity for all current SUNY Cortland students, both on and off campus, to sign up early for the following academic year's housing at West Campus Apartments. WCA offers something for everyone!
If you sign up, you will know where you are living next year, lock in this year's room rate of $$3,790 for next year — avoiding the potential increase in room rates — and know that you will have free parking at West Campus Apartments, a $60/year value.
Fall 2014 Important Dates
|Sept. 17 - Oct. 29
||Complete the RSP Form on myRedDragon to sign up to participate in the Guarantee
|Oct. 1 - Oct. 31
||Choose your room and your apartment on myRedDragon based on your assigned time ticket
|Spring semester, date TBD
||Pay your $150 room deposit to maintain your space
||If desired, make changes to your assignment (must stay at WCA for the locked in room rate)
The Benefits of the West Campus Apartments Guarantee and Living at West Campus Apartments
- You know where you are living for the next academic year
- You will have one less thing to do in the spring semester. You won't have to go through the room selection process.
- You will know exactly how much you are paying in room rates by locking in this year's rate.
- There are co-ed apartments available. Sign up to live with any of your friends.
- You will know that you are set to live with your friends.
- Many apartments will be available to choose from. Know that you have a choice in where you live.
- With four single bedrooms in each apartment, you have independence and privacy while also living with your friends.
- Open for all academic breaks — no need to go home. Summer availability is also possible.
- A meal plan is not required. Kitchens in each apartment include stove/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, microwave. A partial meal plan available if you choose to have one.
- FREE laundry with machines in your building.
- All utilities are included: cable, with premium channels such as HBO, Internet, electricity, etc. You'll have no extra bills to worry about.
- On-site maintenance and snow removal and 24/7 response for all maintenance emergencies.
- FREE garbage removal
- FREE picnics and social events
- FREE parking close to your building
- Bus transportation to campus provided
- State-of-the-art security and dedicated university police presence
What Does Living at West Campus Apartments Do For Me?
- Independent living
- Special interest housing available
- Co-ed building
- Green (sustainable) living
- Graduate student building
- Over 21 building