Full Group Selection
What is a Full Group?
Any group that has enough people to occupy the whole suite/quad/apartment/deluxe room and wishes to sign up to live together. To sign up to live in a six-person suite, you must have six people in your group. Download the Suite/Quad Group Selection Worksheet (PDF) or the Apartment Group Selection Worksheet (PDF).
How it works
- 50 percent of all suites, quads, deluxe rooms and apartments are available during Full Group Selection.
- You must meet all deadlines to go through Full Group Selection.
- One person in your group must fill out the Full Group form by the deadline.
- Only one person in the group needs to fill out the Full Group Form.
- The designated person will need the full names and Housing IDs of each person in your group.
- Any group that does not fill out the Full Group form by the deadline cannot participate in Full Group Selection, but will be able to continue through RSP.
- All group members must complete the other RSP steps by the designated deadline — room deposit, RSP Form.
- NO CHANGES are permitted once you submit the form.
- If there is a change to your group that happens after the form is submitted, someone withdraws from school, for example, your group will be bumped back into their regular time ticket.
- Each person in your group receives the same time ticket information.
- You will select as roommate pairs (one person cannot pull everyone in the group into the suite/quad/apartment/deluxe room when selecting).
- When selecting a suite, quad, deluxe room or apartment you can change from one suite or apartment to another, but you CANNOT change the members of your group.
- If you change your group everyone will be removed from Full Group Selection and your entire group will be bumped into your regular time tickets.
- Residence life and housing will monitor the Full Group assignments.
- If you select during Full Group Selection, you cannot select during regular selection.
- If you are unable to select a suite, quad, apartment or deluxe room during Full Group Selection you will select based on your regular time tickets.
- Time tickets will be viewable for those closed out of Full Group Selection at noon on Mon., Mar. 25, 2013.
- You CAN get closed out if all designated Full Group Selection suites, quads, apartments or deluxe rooms designated for Full Group Selection are taken.\
- Have a back-up plan in place.
Halls with suites
- Alger Hall
- Casey Tower
- Clark Hall
- Higgins Hall
- Smith Tower
Halls with quad doubles
- Glass Tower Hall
- Dragon Hall
Halls with deluxe rooms
- Cheney Hall