Fall & Spring Semester Course Building Guidelines and Instructions
- Course Types: Specific course type definitions established by the State University of New York.
- Scheduling Principles: This document provides an overview of scheduling principles, procedures and workflows.
- Standard Time Schedule (PDF): Review the standard classroom meeting times for the SUNY Cortland campus.
Other Related Resources
- Final Exam Schedule: View the standard final exam schedule and specialized schedule when published.
- Final Exam Alternate Schedule Request: Request form used by faculty members to request an alternate time or location.
- Forms: Includes course creation forms, instructor activation forms and other forms related to schedule and course section development.