Faculty/Staff Course Building Resources
Welcome to our course building resource collection. Here, you can find forms, policies, schedules and helpful information to aid you when building courses.
- Scheduling Principles: This document provides an overview of scheduling principles, procedures and workflows.
- Active Reports: Access various public reports and directories for the current active term.
- Co-Instructor Authorization: (PDF) Department chairs and instructors will use this form to authorize multiple instructors for a course. This will grant access to the course in Blackboard, in addition to listing the instructor as a co-instructor on the official schedule.
- New Course / Section Creation Form: (PDF) Faculty and staff may use this form to build courses and course sections. This is for entering established, approved courses to a semester's schedule.
- New Faculty Course Association: Used to designate new faculty members (new hires and new adjunct faculty) to be associated with courses on the schedule of classes.
- Room Capacities / Instructional Space Inventory: Room capacities for competitive and dedicated classrooms on campus.
- Standard Time Schedule (PDF): Review the standard classroom meeting times for the SUNY Cortland campus.
- Blended and Infrequent Meeting Requests: Use this form to request space for published course times in blended on infrequent sections prior to EMS system availability.