Degree Works Implementation Team
The Degree Works Implementation Team is responsible for developing the baseline environment in Degree Works, and performing the initial implementation of the Degree Works system. Several of the Implementation Team members will be involved in Ellucian-led training and development workshops hosted by the SUNY Center for Professional Development.
- Darci Bacigalupi: Curriculum Specialist (Registrar's Office) *
- Amy Berg: Associate Provost (Information Resources)
- Carol Costell-Corbin: Assistant Director (Advisement and Transition) *
- Eileen Gravani: Associate Dean (School of Professional Studies)
- Thomas Hanford: Registrar (Registrar's Office) *
- Ric Karpenko: Senior Staff Assistant (Registrar's Office) *
- Jerry O'Callaghan: Associate Dean (School of Arts & Sciences)
- Raymond Ruppert: Senior Programmer/Analyst (Administrative Computing) *
- Mary Schlarb: Director (International Programs)
- Dan Sidebottom: Director (Administrative Computing) *
- Abby Thomas: Director (Advisement and Transition)
- Susan Wilson: Interim Associate Dean (School of Education)
* Involved in Ellucian consulting and training.