Located off the track and overlooking the pool, the Group Exercise Room houses our Group Exercise Program. Students, Faculty/Staff and their spouses/partners/dependents, and alumni that are members of the Student Life Center may purchase a membership to the program and participate in a wide variety of classes including; Zumba, indoor cycling, circuit training, gut & butt and more.
· The use of this room is for group exercise classes only. The combatives room is available for personal use.
· All Group Exercise participants must purchase Group Exercise Memberships or day passes to participate in classes. All members must have their ID cards and present them to the instructor to be swiped each time they attend classes.
· No boots or street shoes allowed in the group exercise room. Only Clean/Dry athletic shoes allowed.
· No equipment is to be brought into or out of the group exercise room.
· The instructor has the right to ask any participant to leave class if they are exhibiting inappropriate and/or disrespectful behavior.
· No food or beverages, except water are allowed in any areas of the student life center, including the group exercise room.
· No throwing of equipment, including balls, against the walls or glass. No feet may be put on walls.