Kristen O’Neil Memorial Scholarship
* Eligibility Criteria: Created by the SUNY Cortland Tae Kwon Do club to honor Ms. O’Neil’s memory, this scholarship is meant to support a SUNY Cortland continuing student who has actively participated in a Sport Club for at least two full semesters. Students applying as a senior or graduate student must have one full year of study remaining at the start of the next academic year or they are not qualified. A 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA required.
* Award: One-time award of $1,000.
* Availability: Funds available each year.
* Application: Applications will be made available to students through myRedDragon each spring. A personal essay is required for complete applications. Specific details are provided in the application packet online.
* Deadline: 2/1 for 2017.
* Notification: Late April. The scholarship recipient will be honored at the Sport Club Awards Banquet, traditionally held on the last Sunday of the academic year.