Kristen O’Neil Memorial Scholarship
* Eligibility Criteria: Created by the SUNY Cortland Tae Kwon Do club to honor Ms. O’Neil’s memory, this scholarship is meant to support a SUNY Cortland continuing student who has actively participated in a Sport Club for at least two full semesters. Students applying as a senior or graduate student must have one full year of study remaining at the start of the next academic year or they are not qualified. A 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA required.
* Award: One-time award of $1,000.
* Availability: Funds available each year.
* Application: Applications will be made available to students through myRedDragon each spring. Two letter of recommendation and a personal essay are required for complete applications. Specific details are provided in the application packet online.
* Deadline: March 1st, 2015. Late/incomplete applications will not be considered.
* Notification: Late April. The scholarship recipient will be honored at the Sport Club Awards Banquet, traditionally held on the last Sunday of the academic year.
Active Sport Clubs
Cortland Dance Company
Ice Hockey (Men's)
Ice Hockey (Women's)
Tae Kwon Do
Ultimate Frisbee (Men's)
Ultimate Frisbee (Women's)