Workshop Code: 14104507
Date & time of workshop? Sunday, October 19, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Where is the workshop located? Van Hoesen Hall, Room C-122, Tomik Fitness Facility, SUNY Cortland
What is it? This workshop reviews the proper biomechanics, basic moves, potential injuries, ideal format and choreography for KickBoxing classes
Who is it for? This workshop is for fitness professionals and martial artists who want to teach today's hottest workout with safe techniques for group exercise.
Recommended prerequisites: AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Certification and/or Primary Group Exercise Certification (V4)
5 CEU's for AFAA certified instructors
SIGN-UP AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
How much does it cost? The fee for this workshop is $239.00 (less 10% for AFAA members). SUNY Cortland students pay only $167.30 since they receive a $30% discount. This fee includes the following:
- Study Guide
- Certificate and I.D. card upon successful completion of exams and proof of CPR/AED certification.
- One-year AFAA membership ($68.00 value) or membership extension to current members
- Subscription to American Fitness magazine
- For AFAA certified professionals who wish to register for CEU credit only, not for certification, the workshop fee is $75.00. Receive 5 CEU's.
- KickBoxing: A Manual for Instructors (2010) ($39.00)
- Practice Test for KickBoxing Certification (v4) ($20.00)
- KickBoxing Certification (v4) Study Guide
- Fitness: Theory & Practice, 5th Edition ($39.00)
How do I sign-up? To sign up for this workshop, please call Tina at 1 (814) 866-3438 or send an email to email@example.com
What if I have questions? If you have questions please contact Louise Mahar at (607) 753-4943 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org