Accessing Your Account
- WEPA accounts are automatically established for all SUNY Cortland Students.
- To access your account from a WEPA kiosk, swipe your SUNY Cortland ID card.
- To access your account from a computer go to: wepanow.com and login with SUNY Cortland email address.
Kiosks on Campus
SUNY Cortland has 12 WEPA kiosks on campus. Because WEPA is cloud based you can print your documents at any kiosk. Kiosks can be found in the following locations:
- Memorial Library (4)
- Old Main G25 and 223
- Park Center 2102
- Professional Studies 1135 Hallway
- Corey Union Hallway
- Cornish 1310
- Moffett 127
- Sperry 103 Vending Area
- Monochrome, Simplex $.09/page
- Monochrome Duplex $.17/total for two sided ($0.085/side)
- Color, Simplex $.35/page
- Color, Duplex $.68/total for two-sided ($0.34/side)
Adding Funds to Your Account
To add money for printing login to your WEPA account (wepanow.com) using your cortland.edu email address, do not add money to your ASC card for printing.
Printing From Campus Computer Labs
Lab and library computer stations have print drivers already installed. Simply open the document you want to print, choose “File > Print” and select either WEPA COLOR or WEPA BW. Make sure to login with your cortland.edu email address or use the Net-ID button (bottom left) to sign into WEPA to send your print job using your account.
Printing From Your Own Computer
- Login to wepanow.com using your cortland.edu email address and SUNY Cortland password
- Select the “drivers” button
- Install Mac or PC version drivers
- Choose “File > Print” and you will have the option of WEPA B/W or WEPA Color
Printing From a USB Flash Drive
- Walk up to any kiosk
- Tap the USB button onscreen
- Insert your USB flash drive
- Tap your files
- Tap the options you want
- Tap payment method to print
Printing From a Mobile Device
SUNY Cortland and WEPA are piloting the use of an Android and Apple ios Apps for your mobile device. To get the mobile app for your device, please go to wepanow.com, click on “Print Now”, and choose which mobile app you need. Download it to your device and you can begin printing from your device!Because this is a pilot, please be sure to contact WEPA customer service at 1-800-675-7639 should you experience any problems.
WEPA Training Videos
- How to print from the WEPA drivers
- Download the WEPA print drivers
- Print from wepanow.com
- Deposit funds into your WEPA account
Q: How long is my print job kept in the cloud?
A: All files in cloud are deleted after 24 hours.
Q: How do I get a refund or contact WEPA about my prints?
A: Contact WEPA: www.wepanow.com/contact
Q: Who do I contact if a printer isn't working?
A: Contact the Information Resources Support Center (IRSC) at ext. 2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can I print without an account?
A: You can print directly from a USB Flash Drive at a kiosk with a credit card or a WEPA Print Card (Can be purchased at the IRSC in increments of $5.00)
Q: How do I register for WEPA?
A: Students accounts are automatically setup using their cortland.edu email address but anyone may register and sign up for a WEPA account at www.wepanow.com.