Accessing Your Account
- WEPA accounts are automatically established for all SUNY Cortland Students.
- To access your account from a WEPA kiosk, swipe your SUNY Cortland ID card.
- To access your account from a computer go to: wepanow.com and login with SUNY Cortland email address.
Kiosks on Campus
SUNY Cortland has 12 WEPA kiosks on campus. Because WEPA is cloud based you can print your documents at any kiosk. Kiosks can be found in the following locations:
- Memorial Library (4)
- Old Main G25 and 223
- Park Center 2102
- Professional Studies 1135 Hallway
- Corey Union Hallway
- Cornish 1310
- Moffett 127
- Sperry 103 Vending Area
- Monochrome, Simplex $.09/page
- Monochrome Duplex $.17/total for two sided ($0.085/side)
- Color, Simplex $.35/page
- Color, Duplex $.68/total for two-sided ($0.34/side)
Adding Funds to Your Account
To add money for printing login to your WEPA account (wepanow.com) using your cortland.edu email address, do not add money to your ASC card for printing.
Printing From Campus Computer Labs
Lab and library computer stations have print drivers already installed. Simply open the document you want to print, choose “File > Print” and select either WEPA COLOR or WEPA BW. Make sure to login with your cortland.edu email address or use the Net-ID button (bottom left) to sign into WEPA to send your print job using your account.
Printing From Your Own Computer
- Login to wepanow.com using your cortland.edu email address and SUNY Cortland password
- Select the “download print to cloud” button
- Choose either the PC version or MAC version and click "Download"
- Open the document on your computer
- Choose “File > Print” and you will have the option of WEPA B/W or WEPA Color
- Click Print
Printing From a USB Flash Drive
- Walk up to any kiosk
- Tap the USB button onscreen
- Insert your USB flash drive
- Tap your files
- Tap the options you want
- Tap payment method to print
Printing From a Mobile Device
You can send email and attachments to any WEPA kiosk, whether you are using an Apple iOS Device or Android device.
- For Android, download the "WEPA Print" app from Google Play
- For Apple, download the "WEPA Print" app from App Store
Even non-students can take advantage of the many perks of WEPA printing. Visitors and Departments may pick up a WEPA Cash Card at the IRSC in the Library in increments of $5.00.
If a Department wishes to have a Departmental WEPA account for their faculty/staff to use, please contact the IRSC at x2500 to request an account. Once the account is received, the department can add funds to the card with a credit card online at WEPANOW.com.
WEPA Training Videos
- How to print from the WEPA drivers
- Download the WEPA print drivers
- Print from wepanow.com
- Deposit funds into your WEPA account
Q: How long is my print job kept in the cloud?
A: All files in cloud are deleted after 24 hours.
Q: How do I get a refund or contact WEPA about my prints?
A: Contact WEPA: www.wepanow.com/contact
Q: Who do I contact if a printer isn't working?
A: Contact the Information Resources Support Center (IRSC) at ext. 2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can I print without an account?
A: You can print directly from a USB Flash Drive at a kiosk with a credit card or a WEPA Print Card (Can be purchased at the IRSC in increments of $5.00)
Q: How do I register for WEPA?
A: Students accounts are automatically setup using their cortland.edu email address but anyone may register and sign up for a WEPA account at www.wepanow.com.