The Budget Office is responsible for overall appropriation distributions and reconciliations, departmental allocation monitoring, budget planning, development, interpretation and analysis. Responsibility extends to State Operations, DIFR, IFR, SUTRA, Current Restricted and Capital funding.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Liaison with SUNY and other agencies for budget planning and administration.
- Continual interaction with campus departments providing interpretation, assistance, and guidance.
- Submissions, including on-line network entry, budget requests, compilations, reconciliations, and account-level allocation distributions.
- Security administration of the SUNY data network.
- Utilities projections.
- DIFR/IFR revenue projections.
- HRMS position control.
- Various management reports and analyses.
Download Allocation Transfer Request Form
Download Budget Terms and Definitions
Budget Terms and Definitions.pdf
Download Budget Acronyms
Principal Account Clerk