The Budget Office is responsible for overall appropriation distributions and reconciliations, departmental allocation monitoring, budget planning, development, interpretation and analysis. Responsibility extends to State Operations, DIFR, IFR, SUTRA, Current Restricted and Capital funding.
- Liaison with SUNY and other agencies for budget planning and administration.
- Continual interaction with campus departments providing interpretation, assistance, and guidance.
- Submissions, including on-line network entry, budget requests, compilations, reconciliations, and account-level allocation distributions.
- Security administration of the SUNY data network.
- Utilities projections.
- DIFR/IFR revenue projections.
- HRMS position control.
- Various management reports and analyses.
Allocation Transfer Request Form (PDF)
Allocation Transfer Request Form (XLS)
Expense Journal Transfer Request Form (PDF)
Budget Terms and Definitions (PDF)
Budget Acronyms (PDF)
Director of Budget and Business Operations
Assistant Budget Officer