If you are interested in becoming an SI leader, please review the list of requirements below. If you meet all of the criteria necessary to become an SI leader, please print out this application (pdf), fill it out, and hand it into the SI/ASAP office located in Van Hoesen Hall, Room B-205.
Prerequisites for becoming an SI Leader
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A grade of B or better in the course you wish to lead, preferably with the same professor
- Content competency
- Recommendation by the course professor
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to attend all lectures for the assigned course
- The ability to attend the two-day training session before the semester starts
- Submission of a complete application.