Peer Tutoring Rules
- You can sign up for a tutor in all classes you are taking. To ensure you tutor is notifed, you must make your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- We cannot guarantee that there is a tutor available for each of your classes, but we do track requests through your application. We strive to find tutors for all requested courses.
- You are entitled to one hour of tutoring per course per week which is covered by your Mandatory Student Activities Fees. If you would like more than one hour per week, you can arrange to pay your tutor directly.
- If you cannot make a scheduled appointment with your tutor:
- If it is your first appointment, you can use the cancellation form on the Web site, but you must cancel 24 hours in advance unless you have an emergency.
- If it is a follow-up appointment you made with your tutor directly, you must notify your tutor at least 12 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
- No Show Policy: The tutor must wait for you for 20 minutes. If you do not show, the tutor may leave and you will be asked to reimburse ($9.00) the Student Government Association (SGA) for the tutor's time. Your tutoring services will be revoked until payment is made.