Peer Tutoring Service Agreement
We ask that you review ASAP's policies and procedures for the Peer Tutoring program prior to scheduling an appointment.
About Scheduling Peer Tutoring Appointments
- Your Mandatory Student Activities Fees allow you to receive one hour of tutoring per course per week. If you believe that more time would be helpful for a particular class, discuss your interest with your tutor to see what arrangement, if any, could be made.
- Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- We cannot guarantee a tutor will be available for each of your classes. We track requests and strive to find tutors for all requested courses.
Cancellations and No-Shows
Cancel Your First Appointment
Cancelling Your Follow Up Appointment
- Contact your tutor directly at least 24 hours before the scheduled time
- Cancelling a first appointment or follow up appointment less than 24 hours in advance is considered a late cancellation.
- Late cancellations are subject to the $10 fee described in the No-show policy below.
- For any scheduled appointment, the tutor must wait for you for 20 minutes.
- If you do not show, the tutor may leave and you will be asked to reimburse ($10.00) the Student Government Association (SGA) for the tutor's time.
- Subsequent peer tutoring services will be suspended until payment is made.