Weekday cruises available!
Looking for a unique way to enjoy a summer or fall getaway? The Lynne Parks '68 SUNY Cortland Alumni House has the escape you have been searching for.
Enjoy a two-night stay in one of our beautiful rooms which includes a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. Departing from the Lansing Park in Ithaca, NY, experience the beauty of the Finger Lakes while taking a relaxing six-hour wine cruise on Cayuga Lake. For your convenience, transportation will be provided to and from the dock. Guests will have the opportunity to visit four different wineries. In addition, the captain will stop at a preferred restaurant along the lake. Have a fun and relaxing weekend with family or friends for the weekend-package price for as low as $450 + tax per couple.
* Two-night stay at the Parks Alumni House. Any day of the week you wish!
* Continental breakfast
* Transportation to and from the dock
* Six-Hour Wine Cruise
School’s Out Charters will provide a six-hour wine cruise charter on Cayuga Lake aboard “School’s Out” or the “Miss Sorrento”.
* Sightseeing and a visit to 3-4 wineries
* A stop on the lake for lunch. Thursday-Sunday tours will stop for lunch at the Long Point Deli. (Cost of lunch not included with package)
* Individual wine tasting fees of ($2-$3 per winery) are the responsibility of the guests. However, if the wine is purchased at the winery, then the tasting fees are waived.
* Guests are allowed to bring their own food and beverages (ice will be provided to help keep food and drinks refrigerated).
* Ample space on board for storage of wine purchases.
Please Note: Final decision will be made upon Captains discretion due to weather conditions. A rain date can be established or money for the cruise ONLY will be refunded.
Parks Alumni House requires a 2-week notice to ensure the boat(s) are available. In addition, a charge of 50% of the reservation fee will be charged to your credit card at booking to reserve your spot(s) on a boat.
Call us at 607-753-1561, or stop in to reserve your wine cruise getaway package today!
NO discounts can be applied.
School's Out is a 22-foot Chaparral Bowrider with a Bimini Top, three coolers, ample storage space for towels, wine cases, and clothing. The layout of the boat allows our guests the opportunity to soak up the sun or enjoy the shade. A five-speaker stereo helps set the mood throughout the voyage.
Captain Rick has been navigating the waters of Cayuga Lake for more than 20 years and has the knowledge of the lake and the surrounding areas to help ensure that you have an enjoyable cruise aboard School's Out. He holds a 25 ton Great Lakes Master Captain License and a Near Shore OUPV License.