Eat & Stay
Eat and Stay
Central City Dinner - $75.00 per couple!!
The Parks Alumni House and Central City Bar & Grill are excited to offer a relaxed dining experience. This package is added on to your lodging reservation and includes all amenities that are offered when staying at the House.
- Choose one of the 5 luxurious bedrooms the Parks Alumni House has to offer.
- Enjoy our continental breakfast served daily by our House staff.
- Take advantage of the day pass to the YMCA across the street.
- Pamper yourself with the Marietta Corp. soap amenities; such as their Philosophy line.
For an additional $75.00 per couple (tax and tip included) to your room rate, sink your teeth into a plentiful 4-course meal like no other. The dinner package includes fountain drinks or coffee/tea, an appetizer to share, choice of soup or side salad, as well as entrees and desserts for each individual. The pre-fixe menu is listed below.
Starters: Pick One (1) Appetizer to share:
- City Grill Bread (1/2 Order) Italian bread with garlic butter, Romano & Provolone cheese served with our house red sauce
- Mozzarella Sticks served with our house red sauce
- Spinach Dip with Tri-Colored Tortillas
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip with Tri-Colored Tortilla Chips
- Pan Seared Scallops over Baby Spinach with Diced Tomatoes & Balsamic Glaze
Second Course: Each guest receives a choice of - Cup of Soup or Side Salad
- City Chicken Sauté: 6 oz. chicken breast sautéed in white wine, olive oil, garlic, artichoke hearts, diced tomatoes and fresh basil: finished with a balsamic reduction sauce,; served with rice pilaf.
- Central Catch: Tilapia cooked to your choice: blackened, fried, broiled (with lemon butter) or baked (with butter-cracker topping); served with veggies of the day and rice pilaf.
- Aged NY Strip Steak (8 oz.): Served with veggies of the day, sliced portabella mushrooms, onion rings and a “big baker” potato.
- Eggplant Rollatini: Rolled breaded eggplant with ricotta, spinach and Romano cheese; covered in our own red sauce with a side salad, roll & butter.
- Chicken Parmesan: Lightly breaded and fried to a golden brown; covered in our house red sauce & mozzarella cheese, served with a side of pasta, salad, roll & butter.
Choice of Dessert!
Central City Bar & Grill
17 Central Ave. Cortland NY
Phone: (607) 758-3300
Kitchen Hours: Sundays, 11am-10pm. Monday-Saturday, 11am-11pm