Eat, Play & Stay
Photo courtesy of David Blatchley
Eat, Play and Stay
Experience the arts that Cortland County has to offer with our new promotional package. The Alumni House will set the scene with elegant lodging and historical charm as guests enjoy a one-night stay at the house which includes a continental breakfast. Guest will also enjoy a four-course meal at Central City followed by a performance of your choice from The Cortland Repertory Theatre. For $300 + tax come eat, play, & stay with us!
Starters: Pick One (1) Appetizer to share:
- City Grill Bread (1/2 Order) Italian bread with garlic butter, Romano & Provolone cheese served with our house red sauce
- Mozzarella Sticks served with our house red sauce
- Spinach Dip with Tri-Colored Tortillas
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip with Tri-Colored Tortilla Chips
- Pan Seared Scallops over Baby Spinach with Diced Tomatoes & Balsamic Glaze
Second Course: Each guest receives a choice of - Cup of Soup or Side Salad
- City Chicken Sauté: 6 oz. chicken breast sautéed in white wine, olive oil, garlic, artichoke hearts, diced tomatoes and fresh basil: finished with a balsamic reduction sauce,; served with rice pilaf.
- Central Catch: Tilapia cooked to your choice: blackened, fried, broiled (with lemon butter) or baked (with butter-cracker topping); served with veggies of the day and rice pilaf.
- Aged NY Strip Steak (8 oz.): Served with veggies of the day, sliced portabella mushrooms, onion rings and a “big baker” potato.
- Eggplant Rollitini: Rolled breaded eggplant with ricotta, spinach and Romano cheese; covered in our own red sauce with a side salad, roll & butter.
- Chicken Parmesan: Lightly breaded and fried to a golden brown; covered in our house red sauce & mozzarella cheese, served with a side of pasta, salad, roll & butter.
Choice of Dessert!
Please visit the Cortland Repertory Theatre website
to choose one of this season's performances.