Continuing Graduate Students Registration Information
Registration Information for Continuing Graduate Students
Web-Registration will close on Friday, July 19.
Registering during the online registration period gives you the time to:
- seek assistance from your graduate coordinator or academic advisor
- ensure you get the classes you want (or need)
- resolve registration errors you might receive while registering
- receive a bill for tuition and fees, rather than having to pay at time of registration
- be prepared to start your next semester stress free
Below are documents shared at previous Graduate Registration Information Workshops.
If you have any trouble logging in, contact the Information Resources Support Center (IRSC) at 607-753-2500.