Return to Residence Life and Housing
Class year: Senior
Hometown: Hawthorne, NY
Graduation year: 2014
Major: History/Social Studies Education
Clubs/Organizations involved on campus:
Alpha Sigma Alpha
Three things that I wish knew when I was a First-Year Student here at Cortland:
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help! Everyone is more than willing to help if you just ask!
- Get involved! Even as a first year student there are so many opportunities to get involved and make a difference.
- Don’t be afraid to be yourself because that’s how you make your true friends.
Songs I was listening to in middle school:
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
- Every Time by Britney Spears
- Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney