The Advisement and Registration Process
- Do you understand your degree requirements?
- Which GE courses do you still need to take?
- Have you met your foreign language requirement?
Easy Steps to Registration
- Contact your advisor. Set up an appointment with your advisor to discuss course requirements and academic planning.
- Be prepared for your advisement meeting.
- Draft up a schedule ahead of time with alternate courses. Remember, choosing alternate sections is not the same as choosing an alternate course.
- Be prepared to ask your advisor questions. The advisement session is a good time to catch up on any questions you have regarding degree requirements, academic opportunities, etc. Jot down some questions you might have and bring them to the advising appointment.
- Refer to the on-line Course Schedule to check out course availability.
- Get Your PIN to register. During your advisement session, your advisor will go over your schedule with you, sign off on an approved schedule, and give you a PIN to access the "Registration and Drop/Add Classes" icon located on myRedDragon.
- Register on the Web!