Six new members were inducted into the SUNY Cortland C-Club Hall of Fame during its 45th annual banquet and ceremonies on Sept. 21, in the College's Corey Union.
The 2013 honorees are:
• Warren "Red" Kilmer '56, a baseball standout at Cortland under coach Carl "Chugger" Davis and a long-time Associate in the New York State Education Department's Bureau of Health and Drug Education;
• Tim Sullivan '65, a distinguished professor, coach and Health, Physical Education and Leisure Studies Department Chairperson at Montclair State University and a former Cortland football player, wrestler and lacrosse player;
• Sue Zawacki '74, a member of Cortland's field hockey, basketball, softball and golf teams during the early years of those programs' intercollegiate status, and a successful collegiate athletic administrator and women's basketball coach;
• Heather Brendel Evans '81, an All-American on Cortland's 1980 national championship women's soccer team and a decorated physical education teacher in the West Irondequoit (N.Y.) school district since 1985;
• Julie Gentner Murphy '03, a three-time All-American in both field hockey and softball and 2001 Div. III National Field Hockey Player of the Year who helped Cortland win a national title;
• and honorary inductee Mike "Parge" Partigianoni, Cortland's athletics equipment room supervisor since 1987 and an employee at the College since 1980.