Seven new members will be inducted into the SUNY Cortland C-Club Hall of Fame during its 46th annual banquet and ceremonies on Saturday, Sept. 13, in the College's Corey Union.
The 2014 honorees are:
• Ross Phelps '43, a former Cortland soccer and tennis captain and a long-time Montgomery County and Rensselaer/Columbia/Greene Counties BOCES director of guidance;
• Jack Radzavicz '59, a three-sport letterwinner at Cortland and former football East-West All-Star Game participant who enjoyed a successful teaching and coaching career in the Cortland City School District;
• Gary Wilson '68, the recently retired women's cross country and track and field coach at the University of Minnesota and former Red Dragon track and field and cross country runner;
• Joan Neuendorf '83, a record-setting and 11-time All-America swimmer at Cortland who has taught and coached at Suffern High School since 1983;
• David Cook '91, a two-time All-American at Cortland in both football and men's lacrosse and current director of athletics and boys' lacrosse coach at Maine-Endwell High School;
• Kirstjan "Kiki" Seago '93, an All-America women's basketball player and one of Cortland's top career scorers and rebounders who currently teaches at Penn Yan Academy;
• and Nate Leaman '97, the current men's ice hockey coach at Providence College and a former Red Dragon player who ranks in the top 20 in school history in career assists and points
A detailed look at this year's inductees will be posted this summer.