- Hurricane Sandy Relief Project
Hurricane Sandy Relief Project
Many of the families still struggling in the wake of Hurricane Sandy are members of the SUNY Cortland community — students, alumni, parents and friends. Some of them have lost more than most of us can imagine.
This Web page was created as a clearinghouse for information related to the combined relief efforts of several different SUNY Cortland groups. It will tell you what you can do, who you can call and what’s being done. In the coming days and weeks, it will grow to include more information and additional resources.
- Counseling Center
- Student Health Service
- SUNY Cortland EMS
- Campus Ministries
- Multicultural Life and Diversity Office
- Cortland County American Red Cross Disaster Response Team (Volunteer Role)
- Provide resources and assistance to SUNY Cortland community members directly affected by Hurricane Sandy.
- Raising funds to aid the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
- Collect physical goods to send to impacted areas.
- Coordinate and support efforts to send volunteers to impacted areas.
- Facilitate the recruitment, training and deployment of Red Cross-trained SUNY Cortland campus volunteers.