SUNY Cortland is providing an on-campus Commencement housing option for the 2015 Undergraduate Commencement ceremonies. Limited and convenient housing accommodations will be available to the families of graduating seniors on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please check back for the application form. This form will become available at the beginning of the Spring 2015 semester.
Rooms are available:
- Friday night
- Friday night and Saturday night
- Saturday night only stays cannot be accommodated
Friday from 3–10 p.m.
There is a limit of two bedrooms per family in a quad.
- All guests stay in Glass Tower Hall
- Quads - two bedrooms and a private bathroom, four person limit
- One bedroom – sharing the quad unit and bathroom
- Bedrooms include:
- Two single beds
- One pillow with pillowcase, one blanket, two sheets, two towels and one washcloth per bed
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One lamp
- Two closets/wardrobe units
- Air conditioning
- Televisions and alarm clocks are not provided in the room
- Televisions and recreation equipment are available in the common rooms
- Laundry and vending machines available
- Toiletries are not provided or available, so please remember to bring your own
- Children under the age of 18 must reside in a room with an adult
- Continental breakfast on Saturday morning
Guests should be aware that this is a residence hall and will not have the same amenities as a hotel. There is no housekeeping service and the front desk will be staffed for limited hours. Staff will be available from 3–10 p.m. on Friday for check in.
Once you submit your application you will receive payment instructions. When your room is confirmed by the Residence Life and Housing Office.
Questions about Commencement housing should be directed to the Residence Life and Housing Office, 607-753-4723.