SUNY Cortland is providing an on-campus Commencement housing option for the 2013 Undergraduate Commencement ceremonies. Limited and convenient housing accommodations will be available to the families of graduating seniors on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rooms are available:
- Friday night, May 17, 2013
- Friday night, May 17, 2013 and Saturday, May 18, 2013
- Saturday night only stays cannot be accommodated.
Check in: 3–10 p.m. on Friday, May 17, 2013
Cost: $75 per bedroom/per night or $150 per quad/per night.
There is a limit of two bedrooms per family in a quad
- All guests stay in Glass Tower Hall
- Quads - two bedrooms and a private bathroom, four person limit
- One bedroom – sharing the quad unit and bathroom
- Bedrooms include:
- two single beds
- one pillow with pillowcase, one blanket, two sheets, two towels and one washcloth per bed
- two desks
- two chairs
- one lamp
- two closets/wardrobe units
- air conditioning
- Televisions and alarm clocks are not provided in the room
- Televisions and recreation equipment are available in the common rooms
- Laundry and vending machines available
- Toiletries are not provided or available, so please remember to bring your own
- Children under the age of 18 must reside in a room with an adult
Guests should be aware that this is a residence hall and will not have the same amenities as a hotel. There is no housekeeping service and the front desk will be staffed for limited hours. Staff will be available from 3–10 p.m. on Friday, May 17, 2013, for check-in.
Once your room is confirmed by the Residence Life and Housing Office, payment will be required by Wednesday, May 15, 2013.
We encourage online payments using QuickPay. Students should use their myRedDragon account to access QuikPay by going to “Spring 2013” from the “Semesters with Balances” page.*
If parents are set up with authorized payer access, they can use QuickPay to make an online payment. Choose “Spring 2013” as the Payment Term Selected from the drop down box.
In person payments may be made at Student Accounts, Miller Building, Room 323, which is open 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
*Note that any unpaid Spring 2013 balance will be reflected in balances displayed on the QuikPay site. If you are paying for Commencement housing only, please indicate the appropriate amount in the “Payment Amount.”
Questions about Commencement Housing should be directed to the Residence Life and Housing Office, 607-753-4723.