SUNY Cortland is providing an on-campus Commencement housing option for the 2014 Undergraduate Commencement ceremonies. Limited and convenient housing accommodations will be available to the families of graduating seniors on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rooms are available:
- Friday night, May 16, 2014
- Friday night, May 16, 2014 and Saturday, May 17, 2014
- Saturday night only stays cannot be accommodated.
3–10 p.m. on Friday, May 16, 2014
$78.75 per bedroom/per night or $162.50 per quad/per night.
There is a limit of two bedrooms per family in a quad.
- All guests stay in Glass Tower Hall
- Quads - two bedrooms and a private bathroom, four person limit
- One bedroom – sharing the quad unit and bathroom
- Bedrooms include:
- Two single beds
- One pillow with pillowcase, one blanket, two sheets, two towels and one washcloth per bed
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One lamp
- Two closets/wardrobe units
- Air conditioning
- Televisions and alarm clocks are not provided in the room
- Televisions and recreation equipment are available in the common rooms
- Laundry and vending machines available
- Toiletries are not provided or available, so please remember to bring your own
- Children under the age of 18 must reside in a room with an adult
- Continental breakfast on Saturday morning
Guests should be aware that this is a residence hall and will not have the same amenities as a hotel. There is no housekeeping service and the front desk will be staffed for limited hours. Staff will be available from 3–10 p.m. on Friday, May 16, 2014, for check-in.
Once you submit your application you will receive payment instructions. When your room is confirmed by the Residence Life and Housing Office, payment will be required by May 15, 2014.
Questions about Commencement Housing should be directed to the Residence Life and Housing Office, 607-753-4723.