Skip to Main Content
Skip to Secondary Navigation
Ceremony Information for Guests
Prior to the Ceremony
- If you requested guest assistance, be sure to check your email for a confirmation and further instructions regarding parking and/or seating.
- Tickets are required for admission into the Stadium Complex. Guests without a ticket will be allowed to view the ceremonies from our overflow seating location. Children under the age of 5 do not require a ticket.
- Make a plan with your graduate about where to meet after the ceremony.
- Wear comfortable shoes. The ceremony is held in the Stadium Complex. Seating is in bleachers.
- The ceremony will be held outside, rain or shine. Wear appropriate rain attire. Umbrellas will not be allowed into the stadium. Be sure to bring sunscreen for a hot day.
- For Ceremony B (2:30 p.m.) students and guests, attend the reception prior to the ceremony. As a reminder, there is only one reception for all undergraduate students, regardless of the ceremony time.
Arriving on Campus
- Parking is available in the lots surrounding the Park Center and the Route 281 Lot. University police will be on site to direct traffic and assist with parking. Shuttle busses will transport guests to and from the stadium.
- Guests will enter the stadium at the main gate.
- Programs will be distributed at the entrance when you provide your ticket to the ceremony. Programs will be available for guests in overflow seating locations.
Overflow Seating in Park Center Alumni Arena
- Overflow seating is located in the Park Center Alumni Arena, where the ceremony can be viewed on large screens.
- The processional will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. or 2:30 p.m. Please stand when the processional begins and keep all aisles clear of people and belongings.
- Each student will have his/her name read and photographs will be taken of them crossing the stage.
After the Ceremony
- Please remain standing for the recessional as the platform party, faculty and students all exit.
- Meet your graduate in the stadium concourse area
- Photography backdrops will be available in the stadium and in Lusk Field House during the reception. There are several locations around campus that make for great photograph backdrops as well.