Fall 2013 - March 1, 2014
Students should meet with advisors to verify eligibility for graduation.
Students should apply to graduate using myRedDragon by March 1.
Once at myRedDragon, do the following:
- Type in ID and password
- Select “Student” tab and go to the Registrar Student Channel area
- Select “Graduation and Commencement Menu”
- Select “Degree and Diploma Application"
Applying for a degree allows a student's name to appear in the Commencement program.
After you have applied for Commencement:
Order the following items online:
- Cap and gown
- Class ring
- Diploma cover (Purchased through the online ticketing process to receive your Student Line-Up Ticket, live on March 26th. You will receive detailed instructions on how to purchare on March 26th.)
- Diploma frame
- Personalized graduation announcements
- Watercolor prints of the campus
- The College Store is open every Monday and Thursday until 7 p.m. to assist graduate students with Commencement purchases.
April - May 2014
1. Check e-mail account, the Graduate Studies Newsletter, myRedDragon announcement and the Commencement website frequently for the latest Commencement news.
2. Clear up any outstanding obligations (holds) with the College, such as Library fees, parking tickets, etc.
A diploma can not be issued unless all obligations are cleared.
May 16, 2014
Arrive for ceremony in gown by 6 p.m. at the Park Center Corey Gymnasium. The four areas of the gymnasium will be marked designating where academic programs will line up. Please pay close attention to the signage and the detailed instructions given to you as you check in.