Fall 2012 - March 1, 2013
Students should meet with advisors to verify eligibility for graduation.
Students should apply to graduate using myRedDragon by March 1.
Once at myRedDragon, do the following:
- Type in ID and password
- Select “Student” tab and go to the Registrar Student Channel area
- Select “Graduation and Commencement Menu”
- Select “Degree and Diploma Application”
- Print verification (students only need to print the verification if they have missed the March 1st deadline)
Applying for a degree allows a student's name to appear in the Commencement program.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Attend "Grad FinaleTM" event to purchase Commencement items:
- Cap and gown
- Class ring
- Diploma cover
- Diploma frame
- Personalized graduation announcements
- Watercolor prints of the campus
Students unable to attend the Grad Finale may view and purchase Commencement-related items online at the College Store. The College Store is open every Monday and Thursday until 7 p.m. to assist graduate students with Commencement purchases.
April - May 2013
1. Check e-mail account, the Graduate Studies Newsletter, myRedDragon announcement and the Commencement website frequently for the latest Commencement news.
2. Clear up any outstanding obligations (holds) with the College, such as Library fees, parking tickets, etc.
May 13 - 17, 2013
Students who miss the filing deadline to register for Commencement must immediately go to the College Store.
A diploma can not be issued unless all obligations are cleared.
May 17, 2013
Arrive for ceremony in gown by 6 p.m. at the Park Center Corey Gymnasium. The four areas of the gymnasium will be marked designating where academic programs will line up. Please pay close attention to the signage and the detailed instructions given to you as you check in.