Geography Minor [GRY] (Minor)
Scott Anderson, chair
Old Main, Room 138
Students who minor in geography are encouraged to select applied geography courses which place a strong emphasis upon computer literacy and spatial analysis skills.
- Site assessment and planning
- Marketing and demographic analysis
- Environmental education
- Community and economic development
- GRY 110 - Physical Geography (3 cr. hr.)
- GRY 120 - Cultural Geography (3 cr. hr.)
Nine of the 12 hours must be at the 200 level or higher.
Total Credit Hours Required for the Minor: 18