Our challenging pre-professional program brings together an innovative blend of theoretical knowledge, research and clinical practice to give you exceptional preparation for a future in speech-language pathology and audiology.
You’ll hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills, apply classroom theory in clinical settings, use the resources of Cortland’s Center for Speech, Language, and Hearing Disorders and work closely with top-notch faculty on clinical research.
Ultimately, a master’s degree is necessary for professional positions in speech-language pathology and audiology. Graduates from our program go on to successful careers as speech-language pathologists and audiologists in schools and colleges, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, industry and in other settings.
- Division of Student Affairs Honored May 13, 2014
- Cortland Athletics Wins SUNYAC Commissioner’s Cup May 13, 2014
- College Launches Solar Power Panels May 09, 2014
- Geology Professor Earns SUNY’s Highest Honor May 09, 2014
- Students to Award Local Grants Worth $10,000 May 06, 2014
- Summer Institute Offers Benefits for Teachers May 02, 2014
- Corporate Challenge Team Welcomes Participants April 30, 2014
- Focus is Youth Diet and Exercise Program April 30, 2014
- Campus Fosters Good Working Relationships April 29, 2014
- Physical Education Honors 13 Student Teachers April 29, 2014
- Chancellor Honors Three Employees April 29, 2014
- Honorary Degree Recipients Bring Global Reach April 29, 2014
- College Shares Plant, Fungi Info Online April 29, 2014
- Campus Plans May 6 'Hand in Hand' Walk April 28, 2014
- Prosecuting Genocide is May 1 Topic April 25, 2014
We have the Cortland Chapter of the National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA).Read More About Communication Disorders and Sciences Department Clubs