Our challenging pre-professional program brings together an innovative blend of theoretical knowledge, research and clinical practice to give you exceptional preparation for a future in speech-language pathology and audiology.
You’ll hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills, apply classroom theory in clinical settings, use the resources of Cortland’s Center for Speech, Language, and Hearing Disorders and work closely with top-notch faculty on clinical research.
Ultimately, a master’s degree is necessary for professional positions in speech-language pathology and audiology. Graduates from our program go on to successful careers as speech-language pathologists and audiologists in schools and colleges, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, industry and in other settings.
- Volunteer Recruitment Workshop Planned May 21, 2014
- 5K Run/Walk Benefits Child Care Center May 21, 2014
- EMS Scholarship Named for Marley Barduhn May 21, 2014
- Upper Campus Operates on Partial Power May 21, 2014
- Professor’s Final Gift Continues Legacy May 13, 2014
- Sharon Steadman Earns Rozanne Brooks Award May 13, 2014
- Interim Finance and Management Staff Named May 13, 2014
- Stadium Complex to Host Historic Commencement May 13, 2014
- Fulbright Recipient is Bound for Ukraine May 13, 2014
- Phi Kappa Phi Honors Six Students May 13, 2014
- Division of Student Affairs Honored May 13, 2014
- Cortland Athletics Wins SUNYAC Commissioner’s Cup May 13, 2014
- College Launches Solar Power Panels May 09, 2014
- Geology Professor Earns SUNY’s Highest Honor May 09, 2014
- Students to Award Local Grants Worth $10,000 May 06, 2014
We have the Cortland Chapter of the National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA).Read More About Communication Disorders and Sciences Department Clubs