Our graduates find themselves in exciting careers, ranging from environmental scientists, researchers and teachers to zoo keepers, laboratory technicians and water ecologists. Others have gone on to graduate school to become professors, veterinarians, optometrists, chiropractors and other medical professionals.
In our program you will receive a comprehensive foundation in biology and related sciences. You can design a course of study suited to your interests, whether it is molecular, cellular, organismal or environmental biology. You also can become certified to teach in grades 7-12, prepare to pursue health-related careers such as medicine or dentistry or concentrate in environmental science.
You may participate in research projects with faculty members and become co-authors of published papers or present your work at conferences while earning course credit. You can also take advantage of our outstanding field facilities and internship opportunities.
- Lunchtime Series to Focus on Economic Inequality June 15, 2015
- College to Mark 50 Years for Antlers, Hoxie Gorge June 12, 2015
- New Programs Enhance Study Abroad Options June 09, 2015
- Best of SUNY Art Exhibition Features Two Students June 09, 2015
- College Tops Among New York Schools in Final Directors’ Cup Standings June 09, 2015
- Dining Services Scores Big with ‘Play Ball’ Night June 05, 2015
- Master Teacher Program Takes Center Stage June 01, 2015
- Poll Your Classroom June 01, 2015
- Baseball Caps Dominant Season with First National Title May 27, 2015
- College Joins Yellow Ribbon Program for Veterans May 27, 2015
- Women’s Lacrosse Captures First-Ever NCAA Crown May 24, 2015
- Aerial Technology Helps Grad Map His Future May 19, 2015
- Students Give Out $10,000 to Charities May 19, 2015
- Student Awarded Prestigious Gilman Scholarship May 19, 2015
- Corporate Challenge Registration Due Wednesday May 19, 2015
- Adolescence Education: Biology (7-12) [ABI]
- Biology [BIO]
- Biology Minor [BIO]
- Biology: Concentration in Environmental Science [BIO/ENVS]
- Biomedical Sciences [BMS]
- Conservation Biology [CON]