Our graduates find themselves in exciting careers, ranging from environmental scientists, researchers and teachers to zoo keepers, laboratory technicians and water ecologists. Others have gone on to graduate school to become professors, veterinarians, optometrists, chiropractors and other medical professionals.
In our program you will receive a comprehensive foundation in biology and related sciences. You can design a course of study suited to your interests, whether it is molecular, cellular, organismal or environmental biology. You also can become certified to teach in grades 7-12, prepare to pursue health-related careers such as medicine or dentistry or concentrate in environmental science.
You may participate in research projects with faculty members and become co-authors of published papers or present your work at conferences while earning course credit. You can also take advantage of our outstanding field facilities and internship opportunities.
- Devoted Teacher Helps Youngsters See Themselves in College May 08, 2015
- Students to Award Local Grants Worth $10,000 May 07, 2015
- New Grad Earns Minicamp Invite from NFL Team May 06, 2015
- Students Win SUNY Study Abroad Awards May 05, 2015
- Student to Publish Children’s Book May 05, 2015
- Four Ceremonies Planned for 2015 Commencement May 05, 2015
- Geologist Christopher McRoberts Gains a Fossil Namesake May 05, 2015
- Chancellor’s Awards Honor Four Faculty and Staff Members May 05, 2015
- Students Host Free Children’s Event Sunday May 01, 2015
- EPA Names Cortland SUNY Conference’s Green Power Champion May 01, 2015
- Final Blood Drive Set for April 29 April 28, 2015
- New York Actor to Discuss Gay Culture April 23, 2015
- Rapper Big Sean Headlines Spring Fling April 23, 2015
- Students to Pledge Against Sex Assault April 21, 2015
- Town-gown Project to Cut Ribbon on ‘Cemetrail’ April 21, 2015
- Adolescence Education: Biology (7-12) [ABI]
- Biology [BIO]
- Biology Minor [BIO]
- Biology: Concentration in Environmental Science [BIO/ENVS]
- Biomedical Sciences [BMS]
- Conservation Biology [CON]