Our graduates find themselves in exciting careers, ranging from environmental scientists, researchers and teachers to zoo keepers, laboratory technicians and water ecologists. Others have gone on to graduate school to become professors, veterinarians, optometrists, chiropractors and other medical professionals.
In our program you will receive a comprehensive foundation in biology and related sciences. You can design a course of study suited to your interests, whether it is molecular, cellular, organismal or environmental biology. You also can become certified to teach in grades 7-12, prepare to pursue health-related careers such as medicine or dentistry or concentrate in environmental science.
You may participate in research projects with faculty members and become co-authors of published papers or present your work at conferences while earning course credit. You can also take advantage of our outstanding field facilities and internship opportunities.
- Women’s Lacrosse Captures First-Ever NCAA Crown May 24, 2015
- College to Mark 50 Years for Antlers, Hoxie Gorge May 19, 2015
- Aerial Technology Helps Grad Map His Future May 19, 2015
- Students Give Out $10,000 to Charities May 19, 2015
- Student Awarded Prestigious Gilman Scholarship May 19, 2015
- Corporate Challenge Registration Due Wednesday May 19, 2015
- Institute for Civic Engagement Appoints New Director May 19, 2015
- Grad Students Raise Aphasia Awareness May 19, 2015
- Retired Admiral Named Vice President for Finance May 19, 2015
- Shutts to Direct Facilities Planning, Design and Construction May 19, 2015
- College Earns a “Green” Gold Star May 18, 2015
- Relief Pitcher Fulfills Duty on the Mound and in the Military May 15, 2015
- Senior Send-off Attracts Record Crowd May 08, 2015
- Devoted Teacher Helps Youngsters See Themselves in College May 08, 2015
- Students to Award Local Grants Worth $10,000 May 07, 2015
- Adolescence Education: Biology (7-12) [ABI]
- Biology [BIO]
- Biology Minor [BIO]
- Biology: Concentration in Environmental Science [BIO/ENVS]
- Biomedical Sciences [BMS]
- Conservation Biology [CON]