Our graduates find themselves in exciting careers, ranging from environmental scientists, researchers and teachers to zoo keepers, laboratory technicians and water ecologists. Others have gone on to graduate school to become professors, veterinarians, optometrists, chiropractors and other medical professionals.
In our program you will receive a comprehensive foundation in biology and related sciences. You can design a course of study suited to your interests, whether it is molecular, cellular, organismal or environmental biology. You also can become certified to teach in grades 7-12, prepare to pursue health-related careers such as medicine or dentistry or concentrate in environmental science.
You may participate in research projects with faculty members and become co-authors of published papers or present your work at conferences while earning course credit. You can also take advantage of our outstanding field facilities and internship opportunities.
- Monday Marks Super Bowl Raffle Deadline December 19, 2014
- College Again Wins Civic Engagement Distinction December 15, 2014
- Jets Camp Brings $4.6 Million to County December 09, 2014
- Pamela Schroeder Honored for Service December 05, 2014
- The Bistro Off Broadway to Open on Jan. 23 December 02, 2014
- College Plans Spring Semester Construction December 02, 2014
- ‘The Nutcracker Ballet’ Returns to Dowd Theater December 02, 2014
- Student Life Center Construction Resumes December 02, 2014
- Ribbon Fundraiser Promotes AIDS Awareness November 24, 2014
- College Boosts CROP Hunger Walk Success November 21, 2014
- Video Connects Exercise Scientists to Olympics November 20, 2014
- Theta Phi Nears 50-Year Adirondack Tradition November 19, 2014
- Raffle Offers Super-Sized Stocking Stuffer November 18, 2014
- Diplomat of Romania will Discuss Experiences November 18, 2014
- Student Club Added: Cortland Ice Girls November 18, 2014
- Adolescence Education: Biology (7-12) [ABI]
- Biology [BIO]
- Biology Minor [BIO]
- Biology: Concentration in Environmental Science [BIO/ENVS]
- Biomedical Sciences [BMS]
- Conservation Biology [CON]