Angela M. Pagano, Associate Professor of Biological Sciences
Co-Coordinator of Adolescence Science Education
|Office:||38 Bowers Hall|
|Lab:||32B Bowers Hall|
College of New Rochelle, B.S.
Binghamton University, Ph.D.
- BIO 110: Principles of Biology I
- BIO 111 Lab: Principles of Biology II Laboratory
- AED 444: Laboratory Practicum
- AED 442/642443: Methods I: Teaching Science in the Middle and Secondary Schools
- AED 644: Seminar for Field Practicum
- AED 445/645: Student Teaching Supervision
- SCI 699: Culminating Master's Project
- Undergraduate majors in biology, chemistry, geology, physics and physics/mathematics leading to initial teaching certification.
- Master of Arts in Teaching. Graduate program leading to initial certification to teach biology,
chemistry, earth science or physics (grades 7-12).
- Master of Science in Education. Graduate program leading to professional certification for biology, chemistry, earth science, physics, or physics/mathematics.