Our graduates find themselves in exciting careers, ranging from environmental scientists, researchers and teachers to zoo keepers, laboratory technicians and water ecologists. Others have gone on to graduate school to become professors, veterinarians, optometrists, chiropractors and other medical professionals.
In our program you will receive a comprehensive foundation in biology and related sciences. You can design a course of study suited to your interests, whether it is molecular, cellular, organismal or environmental biology. You also can become certified to teach in grades 7-12, prepare to pursue health-related careers such as medicine or dentistry or concentrate in environmental science.
You may participate in research projects with faculty members and become co-authors of published papers or present your work at conferences while earning course credit. You can also take advantage of our outstanding field facilities and internship opportunities.
- Interim Assistant Directors of Athletics Named August 26, 2014
- Study Abroad Fair Set for Oct. 1 in Corey Union August 19, 2014
- Tai Chi Master Plans Demonstration, Workshop August 19, 2014
- Brother Stays True to Kappa Until the End August 15, 2014
- Feel the Pulse of Red Dragon Pride at the State Fair August 15, 2014
- Share Your Good News, Class Notes Submissions Online August 15, 2014
- Moot Court Resumes Training Legal Eagles August 13, 2014
- When Multiple Twins Came to Campus August 13, 2014
- Camp Offers Chance of a Lifetime for Kids August 07, 2014
- Jets’ Green and White Practice Means Fireworks July 30, 2014
- Conference to Target Mathematics Education July 22, 2014
- Students Focus on Summer Study Abroad July 22, 2014
- Students to Start Fall Classes on Aug. 25 July 22, 2014
- College Teams Finish Strong at Corporate Challenge July 22, 2014
- Jets’ Downtown Touchdown Set for Wednesday July 21, 2014
- Adolescence Education: Biology (7-12) [ABI]
- Biology [BIO]
- Biology Minor [BIO]
- Biology: Concentration in Environmental Science [BIO/ENVS]
- Biomedical Sciences [BMS]
- Conservation Biology [CON]