Our graduates find themselves in exciting careers, ranging from environmental scientists, researchers and teachers to zoo keepers, laboratory technicians and water ecologists. Others have gone on to graduate school to become professors, veterinarians, optometrists, chiropractors and other medical professionals.
In our program you will receive a comprehensive foundation in biology and related sciences. You can design a course of study suited to your interests, whether it is molecular, cellular, organismal or environmental biology. You also can become certified to teach in grades 7-12, prepare to pursue health-related careers such as medicine or dentistry or concentrate in environmental science.
You may participate in research projects with faculty members and become co-authors of published papers or present your work at conferences while earning course credit. You can also take advantage of our outstanding field facilities and internship opportunities.
- ‘A Solar Home Companion’ Coming Feb. 28 February 24, 2015
- Ignite Challenge Invites Young Graduates February 24, 2015
- Development Sociologist to Discuss Farming February 24, 2015
- Hanson Place Men’s Chorale to Sing March 7 February 24, 2015
- Professor Plays Key Role in Historic Athletics Decision February 24, 2015
- Voice for Justice System Reform to Speak February 24, 2015
- Alumni Engagement Hosts ‘Doing Business in NYC’ February 24, 2015
- Spring Fling Act to Be Announced Tuesday February 23, 2015
- Residence Life Conference to Train Superheroes February 19, 2015
- College to Stage ‘The Glass Menagerie’ February 19, 2015
- Body Appreciation Week Events Planned February 19, 2015
- College Adds Online Certificate in Recreation February 13, 2015
- Student Life Center Grand Opening Planned February 10, 2015
- Spring 2015 Performing Arts Schedule Set February 10, 2015
- Interdisciplinary Series to Highlight ‘R/Evolution’ February 10, 2015
- Adolescence Education: Biology (7-12) [ABI]
- Biology [BIO]
- Biology Minor [BIO]
- Biology: Concentration in Environmental Science [BIO/ENVS]
- Biomedical Sciences [BMS]
- Conservation Biology [CON]