Our graduates find themselves in exciting careers, ranging from environmental scientists, researchers and teachers to zoo keepers, laboratory technicians and water ecologists. Others have gone on to graduate school to become professors, veterinarians, optometrists, chiropractors and other medical professionals.
In our program you will receive a comprehensive foundation in biology and related sciences. You can design a course of study suited to your interests, whether it is molecular, cellular, organismal or environmental biology. You also can become certified to teach in grades 7-12, prepare to pursue health-related careers such as medicine or dentistry or concentrate in environmental science.
You may participate in research projects with faculty members and become co-authors of published papers or present your work at conferences while earning course credit. You can also take advantage of our outstanding field facilities and internship opportunities.
- Local Teachers Hone Skills at College March 24, 2015
- Chancellor to Honor Four Students for Excellence March 24, 2015
- Sociologist to Discuss Humanity's Global Effects March 24, 2015
- Filmmaker to Discuss Human Enhancement March 24, 2015
- College's Outdoor Centers Explained at Roundtable March 24, 2015
- Casting Complete for ‘Legally Blonde, The Musical’ March 24, 2015
- April Events Continue Project on Eastern and Central Europe March 24, 2015
- Workshop Calls Young Girls to STEM Fields March 24, 2015
- Blaze Falls Just Short in Mascot Madness March 24, 2015
- Student Climber Rescues Trapped Dog March 23, 2015
- Campus Celebrates Student Life Center Opening March 18, 2015
- Alumnus to Lead Southeastern Conference March 13, 2015
- Students Plan One ‘Big Event’ for Service March 10, 2015
- Diversity Conference Planned for March 28 March 10, 2015
- Students Bring Leadership Society to Campus March 10, 2015
- Adolescence Education: Biology (7-12) [ABI]
- Biology [BIO]
- Biology Minor [BIO]
- Biology: Concentration in Environmental Science [BIO/ENVS]
- Biomedical Sciences [BMS]
- Conservation Biology [CON]