Financial aid is not offered specifically for winter session. However, winter session charges can be included in a student’s cost of attendance to allow for additional loan eligibility for the academic year. Please contact the financial aid office to see if this is an option.
Students must complete a request for Summer Aid form by April 15th if they wish to receive summer funding. Student must also:
- Meet the general eligibility requirements
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress according to the standards published in the on-line SUNY Cortland Academic Catalog.
- Maintain enrollment in a minimum of 6 credit hours at SUNY Cortland that are required for your degree program.
- Summer aid packages consist primarily of a Federal Stafford loan. Other types of aid are awarded on a case-by-case basis.
- Summer financial aid impacts the amount of fall and spring aid.
- Have a submitted a FAFSA application for the current aid year.