SUNY Cortland offers swim lessons to children of all abilities, ages four and older. The lessons benefit the SUNY Cortland Red Dragons Men and Women’s swim team, raising money for their 2012-2013 season.
Spring 2013 Sessions
Monday through Thursday, 4:30-5:10 p.m. or 5:20-6 p.m.
Session I: March 18-28
Session II: April 1-11
Session III: April 15-25
Weekend Session: April 6 and 7, 13 and 14 and 20 and 21 from noon-12:50 p.m.
- Cost: $45, due on the first day of swimming lessons
- Make checks payable to ASC Swimming
- Takes place in Holsten Pool at Park Center (map)
- Class size is limited to five students per instructor
- Supervised by Head Coach Brian Tobin
Register: Contact Alex Goldstein at 607-753-5709, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your child’s name, age, swim experience and a contact phone number.