On Line Registration for ACE Spring Events
NOTE: Not all programs are ready for registration at the same time. As dates are set, registration links will be opened.
Only the red UNDERLINED titles have on-line registration at this time.
- Click on any underlined EVENT TITLE below to link directly to it's online Registration Form.
- Click on any underlined Agenda or Flier link below to *View or Print them.
~ ACT PRACTICE TEST - Mon. Jan 19, 2015
8:30 am-12:45 pm (Arrive by 8:30)
A full ACT practice Test with feedback provided by Kaplan.
SUNY Cortland, Professional Studies Bldg. (Lower Campus) Rm. 1170
~ REGIONAL INSTITUTES
See individual links below when available:
Your choice of a selection of short workshops at two locations. You may attend one or both locations.
See each agenda link for workshop descriptions.
The Spring Regional Insts. will be at:
1. HOMER H.S. MAKE UP DATE Mon. Mar. s3, 2015 (*Agenda -listing workshops)
2. TC3 Dryden Campus 6:45-8:30 pm on Tue. Mar. 31, 2015 (*Agenda -listing workshops)
~ COLLEGE THEATRE College Theatrical performances -7:30-10:00 pm *Siblings may attend-see below. Check the links below or the Newsletter for descriptions of each play.
The Spring performances/dates for ACE are:
1. Cornell University:"The GLASS MENAGERIE" - Wed. Feb. 25, 2015
2. SUNY Cortland: "LEGALLY BLONDE" - Fri. Apr. 10, 2015 (opening Night)
3. Ithaca College:"YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU" - Mon. Apr. 13, 2015
*Siblings 10 & up may attend plays based on parent discretion. Contact ACE if you have questions. See individual play descriptions for more info.
~ WELCOME TC3 Dryden campus: Sat. morning TBA May/June, 2015 9:00 am-12:00 pm
For new ACE 8th graders and their parents: Your FIRST ACE program -Educational and Fun with hands-on activities. (New 9th graders & parents may also attend) (*Agenda-listing workshops)
~ GALLERY TALK & TOUR - SUNY Cortland -Dowd Fine Arts Bldg. Art Gallery: May 6, 2015 6:45-7:30 pm
A guided tour discussing the arts while also highlighting a variety of works created by current SUNY Cortland students. Includes short presentations by the director and various students.
For any ACE FIELD TRIPS or school day event, you must contact your ACE LIAISON directly to register/attend, not ACE.
~ UPCOMING FIELDTRIPS: SEE YOUR LIAISON
- 10th Grd CAMPUS VISIT to TC3: Mar. 6, 2015.
Sit in on your choice of two classes from a wide selection of fields you may be interested
- 9th Grd CAMPUS VISIT to Ithaca College: Mar. 25, 2015
Find out about Career Paths while experiencing fun and informative activities with Ithaca College
faculty and students.
NOTE: ACE Campus visits are NOT just 'Campus tours', they are educational programs hosted at each college.
- "JUMP START 10" at SUNY Cortland (Non-ACE field trip, credit given to districts that attend)
Mar. 18, 2015: Make wise and educated decisions about your future. This conference touches on leadership, career choices, substance abuse prevention, and community involvement. 10th grade only - see your liaison. (Jump Start 10 Info.)
*NOTE: to View or Print any PDF (Fliers or Agendas)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader: Adobe Reader Download
TBA = To Be Announced