On Line Registration for ACE Spring Events
NOTE: Not all programs are ready for registration at the same time. As dates are set, registration links will be opened.
Only the red UNDERLINED titles have on-line registration at this time.
- Click on any underlined EVENT TITLE below to link directly to it's online Registration Form.
- Click on any underlined Agenda or Flier link below to *View or Print them.
~ ACT PRACTICE TEST - Mon. Jan 19, 2015
8:30 am-12:45 pm (Arrive by 8:30)
A full ACT practice Test with feedback provided by Kaplan.
SUNY Cortland, Professional Studies Bldg. (Lower Campus) Rm. 1170
~ REGIONAL INSTITUTES
See individual links below when available:
Your choice of a selection of short workshops at two locations. You may attend one or both locations.
See each agenda link for workshop descriptions.
The Spring Regional Insts. will be at:
1. HOMER H.S. 6:45-8:30 pm on Tue. Mar. 3, 2015 (*Agenda -listing workshops)
2. TC3 Dryden Campus 6:45-8:30 pm on Tue. Mar. 31, 2015 (*Agenda -listing workshops)
~ COLLEGE THEATRE College Theatrical performances -7:30-10:00 pm *Siblings may attend-see below. Check the links below or the Newsletter for descriptions of each play.
The Spring performances/dates for ACE are:
1. Cornell University:"The GLASS MENAGERIE" - Wed. Feb. 25, 2015
2. SUNY Cortland: "LEGALLY BLONDE" - Fri. Apr. 10, 2015 (opening Night)
3. Ithaca College:"YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU" - Mon. Apr. 13, 2015
*Siblings 10 & up may attend plays based on parent discretion. Contact ACE if you have questions. See individual play descriptions for more info.
~ WELCOME TC3 Dryden campus: Sat. morning TBA May/June, 2015 9:00 am-12:00 pm
For new ACE 8th graders and their parents: Your FIRST ACE program -Educational and Fun with hands-on activities. (New 9th graders & parents may also attend) (*Agenda-listing workshops)
~ GALLERY TALK & TOUR - SUNY Cortland -Dowd Fine Arts Bldg. Art Gallery: May 6, 2015 6:45-7:30 pm
A guided tour discussing the arts while also highlighting a variety of works created by current SUNY Cortland students. Includes short presentations by the director and various students.
For any ACE FIELD TRIPS- you must contact your SCHOOL DISTRICT and register with your ACE liaison to go. You must register directly with your liaison for any school day event fieldtrip, not ACE.
~ UPCOMING FIELDTRIPS: SEE YOUR LIAISON
- 10th Grd CAMPUS VISIT to TC3: Mar. 6, 2015.
Sit in on your choice of two classes from a wide selection of fields you may be interested
- 9th Grd CAMPUS VISIT to Ithaca College: Mar. 25, 2015
Find out about Career Paths while experiencing fun and informative activities with Ithaca College
faculty and students.
NOTE: ACE Campus visits are NOT just 'Campus tours', they are educational programs hosted at each college.
- "JUMP START 10" at SUNY Cortland (Non-ACE field trip, credit given to districts that attend)
Mar. 16, 2015: Make wise and educated decisions about your future. This conference touches on leadership, career choices, substance abuse prevention, and community involvement. 10th grade only - see your liaison. (Jump Start 10 Info.)
*NOTE: to View or Print any PDF (Fliers or Agendas)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader: Adobe Reader Download
TBA = To Be Announced