The following 10 Central NY School Districts will participate in the ACE partnership during 2014-14.
The Liaison for each are listed.
ACE welcomes a new district; Moravia joining this this semester.
|Phn. Numbers||District 2014-2015
|Cincinnatus||Kim MacDonald Grds.9-10
Jodi Carey Grds.11-12
|DeRuyter||Maureen Alger||315-852-3400 #3||DeRuyter Calendar|
|Lansing||Cathy Moseley||607-533-3020 x3217||Lansing Calendar|
|McGraw||Trish Walter||607-836-3610||McGraw Calendar|
|Newfield||Rick Pawlewicz||607-564-9955 x3131||Newfield Calendar|
|South Seneca||Scott Anderson||607-869-9636||South Seneca Calendar|
|OCM BOCES||(607) 758-5100||OCM BOCES Schools|
|TST BOCES||(607) 257-1551||TST BOCES Schools|
For driving directions to events that are held at participating school districts, we recommend that you the check the individual district websites above, call the ACE office at (607) 753-5662
Role of The ACE Liaisons:
The Liaison for each school district plays a key role in the overall program. Liaisons serve as support professionals for participants and spokespersons for the ACE program within their local school districts. They are the primary contact between the students/parents and the ACE program.
What Liaisons do:
- Host an "Information Night" each Spring for potential ACE families.
- Keep track of students' participation and encourage them to attend events.
- Annually review student's progress in the ACE program.
- Accompany or arrange supervision for students on ACE Campus Visits and other ACE field trips.
- Meet with the Coordinator each month and with the Operating Committee once per year.