Fall Events Registration 2013
2013 FALL EVENTS:
Only the red UNDERLINED titles have on-line registration at this time.
- Click on any underlined EVENT TITLE below to link directly to it's online Registration Form.
- Click on any Agenda link below to *View or Print them.
"COLLEGE NIGHT" at TC3 - No pre-registration required. this is a 'walk-in/sign-in' program.
6:00-7:30 Tues Evening Oct. 15, 2013: College Fair. Be sure to sign in at the ACE table for credit.
Over 100 colleges will be represented. Speak with college reps. from a variety of colleges.
"SPIRIT DAY" 9th Grade CAMPUS EVENT: Saturday Oct. 19, 2013 at SUNY Cortland
(*View pdf Agenda -workshop descriptions)
"REGIONAL INSTITUTES" Your choice of a selection of workshops. Attend one or both locations.
The Fall Regional Insts. will be at:
1. LANSING H.S. on SAT. Morning OCT. 26, 2013 (*View pdf Agenda - workshop descriptions)
2. CINCINNATUS H.S. on Thurs. Night NOV. 14,2013 (*View pdf Agenda -workshop descriptions)
"COLLEGE THEATRE" Theatrical performances - You may attend as many as you like.
The three Fall performances are:
1. Ithaca College: "Into the Woods" Nov. 4, 2013
2. Cornell Univ.: "A Lie of the Mind" Mature Audience Only-Adult Theme Nov. 14, 2013
3. SUNY Cortland: "A Christmas Carol" Nov. 22, 2013
"ACHIEVE & SUCCEED" 10th, 11th AND 12th Grd. CAMPUS EVENT: Saturday Dec. 7, 2013 Cornell Univ.
(Now Open to SENIORS)
REMINDER: For any ACE FIELD TRIPS- you must contact your SCHOOL DISTRICT and register with your ACE liaison there. You must register directly with your liaison for any school day event fieldtrip, not ACE.
UPCOMING Fall 2012 FIELDTRIPS: SEE YOUR LIAISON
~ Oct. 3- 9th Grd. Fieldtrip - SUNY Cortland: "Why Grades Matter" -see liaison to register.
~ Oct. 15 - College Fair-TC3: See liaison; not all districts attend.
(See above: 9-12th graders may attend the 6-8:00 pm walk-in/sign-in session for ACE credit.)
~ Oct. 22 - 12th Grd. CAMPUS VISIT- Cornell: "College Application" -see liaison to register.
~ Dec. 3 - 11th Grd. CAMPUS VISIT- TC3: "Dollars & Sense" -see liaison to register.
NOTE: to View or Print any PDF (Flyer or Agendas)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader: Adobe Reader Download
TBA = To Be Announced