ACE Spring Play Information: SUNY Cortland
ALL ACE SUNY Cortland Plays are on 'OPENING NIGHT'
We Need To Reserve Your Seats ASAP
We Must Know By the Wednesday beforehand how many seats you would like.
Email: email@example.com OR Phn: (607) 753-5662
ACE Students and Parents may attend for free...
*HOWEVER, These are Pre-Reseved seats*
*YOU MUST CONTACT ACE FOR TICKETS*
ONLY ACE Students pre-registered by the preceding WED. may attend the play on FRIDAY
The SUNY Cortland Theatre dept. has generously offered to allow ACE students/parents to attend the OPENING NIGHT performance free of charge.
However because these are actual performance dates (and not our traditional 'last dress rehearsal') there is NO "OPEN" seating as in our usual plays.
All seats MUST be pre-reserved. (Your ticket determines your seat number)
We would like to thank Tom Hischak and Michael Sills, our SUNY Theatre contacts, for arranging/facilitating this event for ACE.
The ACE STUDENT MUST:
1. Contact ACE to let us know the student's name, and HOW MANY tickets you need ASAP.
2. ACE will reserve those tickets with the Theatre Dept. and your tickets will be set aside for you with us at Dowd.
3. On the date; meet the ACE reps. in front of the theatre box office.
4. We will check off your name for ACE credit and hand you the number of tickets you PRE-Reserved in your name.
5. NO Walk-Ins Allowed. If you have NOT pre-registered with ACE, you may NOT attend.
~ Each Student May have up to 3 tickets (possibly 1-3 extra depending on space- call to find out)
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE or CALL or EMAIL THE ACE OFFICE TO REGISTER:
PHONE: (607) 753-5662
FAX: (607) 753-5662
Or use the On-line Registration link on the ACE webpage