2016-17 COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLES
SUNY Cortland's Community Roundtable Series provides programs on diverse intellectual, regional, and cultural topics led by college faculty, staff, and community members.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Save the dates for Spring 2017:
- Thursday, October 6, 2016- TrumPocalypse 2016: Explaining the National Elections
- Presented by: Robert J. Spitzer, Ph.D. Distinguished Service Professor, Department Chair, Political Science Department, SUNY Cortland
- Thursday, November 3, 2016- Reflections of a First Generation College Student
- Presented by: Dr. Charlotte Pass, Associate Professor, Literacy, SUNY Cortland
- Thursday, April 6, 2017- Cortland, City and SUNY; Stronger When Working Together
- Presented by: Mayor Brian Tobin, City of Cortland and Head Coach, Swimming and Diving, Athletics, SUNY Cortland.
7:45 a.m. Refreshments, 8-9 a.m. Presentation and discussion, Park Center Hall of Fame Room
Roundtables are free, open to the public and sponsored by the President's Office. All attendees may park in the Park Center or Professional Studies Building lots.
For more information please contact the Special Events Office: 607-753-5453