Engaging and Transformational Education Experiences
SUNY Cortland’s service mission forms the bedrock of its vision for excellence. Guaranteeing a transformational education stems from Cortland’s time honored commitment to serve the needs of all New Yorkers, especially those living in the region.
The campaign focuses on this distinct Cortland tenet in five ways:
- Raquette Lake Endowment and Program Fund ($1.5 million)
- Institute for Civic Engagement Fund: Service-Learning, Internships, Volunteerism ($500,000)
- Undergraduate Research Program Fund ($500,000)
- Leadership and Co-Curricular Endowment and Program Fund ($250,000)
- Career Center Program Fund ($250,000)