Want to make sure your reunion is the best ever? Are you willing to contact your friends to encourage them to attend? Consider becoming a reunion committee member! Complete the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form to sign up today.
As committee members, we hope that you will consider fulfilling the following responsibilities in an effort to foster excitement, promote attendance, support your class gift and help encourage others to do so:
• Committee Involvement - Collaborate with a committee of classmates to contact fellow alumni to encourage attendance and promote participation in the class gift.
• Reunion Communications - Help edit and sign letters for your classmates; communicate throughout the year with the committee and classmates via phone calls or e-mails.
• Locate Lost Alumni - Attempt to seek out graduates the College has lost touch with.
• Personal Commitment – Attend Reunion and make a contribution to your class gift to set the tone for overall participation and show your love of SUNY Cortland.
• Celebrate Alumni Reunion 2014 - Work with committee members to make the weekend special for your class.
• Provide Feedback - Share your thoughts on how to make the weekend a success to ensure we are doing everything possible to make your reunion memorable.
Time commitment varies per committee, but typical commitment is 1-3 hours per month. Committees meet by conference call; you can participate no matter where you live!
Complete the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form and indicate your interest today!
All-Reunion Committee Meetings
New in 2014! The Alumni Affairs Office will host two all-reunion committee meetings on the following dates:
Jan. 18, 2014
March 8, 2014
Committee members are asked to plan to join us for these informational sessions on all things Reunion! Staff will provide the latest updates and committee members can share Reunion ideas. Attendees will have the option of attending the on-campus meeting or by conference call. More information to come when you sign up to become a committee member!