More than 75 alumni have signed up to serve on reunion committees to make sure you have a great time at Alumni Reunion 2014!
Committee members have been asked to complete the following responsibilities in an effort to foster excitement, promote attendance, support class gifts and help encourage others to do so:
• Committee Involvement - Collaborate with a committee of classmates to contact fellow alumni to encourage attendance and promote participation in the class gift.
• Reunion Communications - Edit and sign letters for classmates; communicate throughout the year with the committee and classmates via phone calls or emails.
• Locate Lost Alumni - Attempt to seek out graduates the College has lost touch with.
• Personal Commitment – Attend Reunion and make a contribution to the class gift to set the tone for overall participation.
• Celebrate Alumni Reunion 2014 - Work with committee members to make the weekend special for alumni.
• Provide Feedback - Share thoughts on how to make the weekend a success to ensure reunions are memorable.
Time commitment varies per committee, but typical commitment is 1-3 hours per month.
When attending Alumni Reunion 2014, please be sure to thank your reunion committee for a great weekend!