RAs - The Party Starts July 11!
All RAs, no matter your class year, are invited to join together to share memories about hall programs, bulletin boards and all things Res. Life. We can't wait to have you back and celebrate your Reunion. Your weekend kicks off Friday, July 11, with the Residence Life Celebration and the party continues until Sunday morning. Many exciting activities are planned for your group including:
Residence Life Celebration in Dragon Hall
Inaugural All-Class Brews and Barbecue at the Parks Alumni House
Opportunity to Stay with Your Friends in a Residence Hall
And so much more. See a complete list by visiting the Tentative Schedule of Events.
Residence Life to be Featured in Parks Alumni House
The Parks Alumni House would like to feature a shadow box of Residence Life memorabilia as a part of their rotating history display. We need your help to have it completed by Alumni Reunion 2014.
Learn more about the project and how you can donate items by visiting the Memorabilia Donation site.
What to do now:
- Complete the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form and check the box "I'm planning to attend Reunion."
- Book your Hotel Room.
- Contact your friends and encourage them to attend. Visit the Tentative Attendee List to see who has already made plans to return.
- Make a Gift in honor of your reunion that will support current SUNY Cortland students.
- Help us find Lost Alumni.
- Consider offering a Classes Without Quizzes course on Saturday, July 12.
- Send your photos to email@example.com to be compiled into a slideshow for your event.
- Donate memorabilia to the Pub Project at the Parks Alumni House.