Classes of 1983, 1984 and 1985 - The Party Starts July 11!
We can't wait to celebrate our first cluster reunion with you! Your weekend kicks off Friday, July 11, with the Alumni Association Golf Tournament and the party continues until Sunday morning. Many exciting activities are planned for your class including:
Alumni Association Golf Tournament at the Cortland Country Club
Cluster Celebration at the Lynne Parks '68 SUNY Cortland Alumni House
Inaugural All-Class Brews and Barbecue at the Parks Alumni House
There's so much more. See a complete list by visiting the Tentative Schedule of Events
The Cluster Reunion has decided to give to The Cortland Fund which supports scholarships, undergraduate research, athletic, cultural arts and a range of other initiatives. The class giving goal is $70,000.
To help in the cluster's efforts, please visit the Reunion Giving page or call 866-OLD MAIN to make your gift. As the College continues to move boldly forward towards the future, your support is more important than ever.
What to do now:
- Complete the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form and check the box "I'm planning to attend Reunion."
- Book your Hotel Room.
- Contact your friends and encourage them to attend. Visit the Tentative Attendee List to see who has already made plans to return.
- Make a Gift in honor of your reunion that will support current SUNY Cortland students.
- Help us find Lost Alumni.
- Consider offering a Classes Without Quizzes course on Saturday, July 12.
- Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org to be compiled into a slideshow for your event.
- Donate memorabilia to the Pub Project at the Parks Alumni House.
- Nominate a friend for an Alumni Award. Deadline extended to Monday, March 3.
What is a Cluster Reunion?
Cluster reunions celebrate three class years during the same weekend! The result is a more fun reunion for all involved. Members of the selected classes have shared that they were friends with people who graduated in the years around them too. Combining three classes encourages alumni who were in the same club, major, sport team, Greek organization or residence hall to get together and enjoy all that the weekend has to offer.
How it works: One class reunites a year earlier than they normally would and one class reunites a year later.