Class of 1979 - The Party Starts July 11!
Congratulations on 35 years! We can't wait to have you back to celebrate your Reunion. Your weekend kicks off Friday, July 11, with the Alumni Association Golf Tournament and the party continues until Sunday morning. Many exciting activities are planned for your class including:
Alumni Association Golf Tournament at the Cortland Country Club
Class of 1979 Celebration at the Stone Lounge
Inaugural All-Class Brews and Barbecue at the Lynne Parks '68 SUNY Cortland Alumni House
There's so much more. See a complete list by visiting the Schedule of Events.
The Class of 1979 has decided to give to The Cortland Fund which supports scholarships, undergraduate research, athletic, cultural arts and a range of other initiatives. The class giving goal is $25,000.
To help in your class's efforts, please visit the Reunion Giving page or call 866-OLD MAIN to make your gift. As the College continues to move boldly forward towards the future, your support is more important than ever.
What to do now:
- Complete the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form and check the box "I'm planning to attend Reunion."
- Book your Hotel Room.
- Contact your friends and encourage them to attend. Visit the Tentative Attendee List to see who has already made plans to return.
- Review the Schedule of Events.
- Make a Gift in honor of your reunion that will support current SUNY Cortland students.
- Help us find Lost Alumni.
- Consider offering a Classes Without Quizzes course on Saturday, July 12.
- Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org to be compiled into a slideshow for your event.
- Donate memorabilia to the Pub Project at the Parks Alumni House.