Class of 1949 - The Party Starts July 10!
Congratulations on 65 years! We can't wait to have you back to celebrate your Reunion! Your weekend kicks off Thursday, July 10, with the Welcome Pizza Party and the fun continues until Sunday morning. Many exciting activities are planned for your class including:
Class of 1949 Pizza Party at the Hollywood Restaurant
Luncheon Boat Cruise on Beautiful Skaneateles Lake
Half Century Club Dinner and a Musical at Cortland Repertory Theatre
Class of 1949 Business Meeting
Class of 1949 Banquet at the Cortland Country Club
There's so much more. See a complete list by visiting the Tentative Schedule of Events.
The Class of 1949 has decided to give to The Cortland Fund which supports scholarships, undergraduate research, athletic, cultural arts and a range of other initiatives. The class giving goal is $40,000.
To help in your class's efforts, please visit the Reunion Giving page or call 866-OLD MAIN to make your gift. As the College continues to move boldly forward towards the future, your support is more important than ever.
What to do now:
- Complete the Alumni Reunion 2014 Form and check the box "I'm planning to attend Reunion."
- Book your Hotel Room.
- Contact your friends and encourage them to attend. Visit the Tentative Attendee List to see who has already made plans to return.
- Make a Gift in honor of your reunion that will support current SUNY Cortland students.
- Help us find Lost Alumni.
- Consider offering a Classes Without Quizzes course on Saturday, July 12.
- Send your photos to email@example.com to be compiled into a slideshow for your event.
- Donate memorabilia to the Pub Project at the Parks Alumni House.
Class of 1949 Shirt
The Class Committee will provide a free shirt for classmates in attendance. Please provide your size to the Alumni Affairs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-753-2516 by April 1. Please indicate if you would like a men's or women's shirt.
Make sure everyone gets a Reunion invitation. Help us find classmates with whom we have lost touch.